Website Accessibility Statement and Policy
The purpose of this statement is to present information about our target level of web accessibility and the various steps taken to achieve those targets. Our business acknowledges there may be areas of the website where accessibility targets have not been met. If you determine that content on our website is not accessible, please contact us and we will correct the issue quickly. Polyhistor international is committed to an ongoing process of providing accessible content to all website visitors. Please direct questions or concerns to Peter Schönning, +1 904-646-5666, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Website Accessibility Guidelines
- The top of each web page with navigation links has a “skip to navigation” and “skip to content link”. This feature directs screen readers to bypass the row of navigation links and start at the webpage content or start at the navigation.
- All links have a text description that can be read by a screen reader.
- All photographs, maps, graphics and other images on the website currently have HTML tags (such as an “alt” tag or a long description tag) with text equivalents of the material being visually conveyed.
- All the documents posted on the website are available in HTML or another text-based format.
- The website has online forms that include HTML tags to describe all the controls that people can use to complete and submit the forms.
- Video files on the website have audio descriptions of what is being displayed to provide access to visually conveyed information for people who are blind or have low vision.
- Audio files on the website have written captions of spoken communication synchronized with the action to provide access to people who are deaf or hard of hearing.
- The webpages are designed so they can be viewed using visitors’ web browser and operating system settings for color and font.